Abstract submissions are now being accepted into the 2021 Meeting Program for:
1. Posters, or
2. Posters and oral presentations (Best of the Best and Fast Forward)*
- * In addition to the Poster, your abstract might be selected for an oral presentation in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
- You can indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the abstract submission process.
- For your abstract to be accepted, you must be a registered and fully paid delegate.
- However, you can register and pay once you have been notified of your Abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry Studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician who has/had significant involvement in the Study being presented.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the relevant criteria listed above.
- Submissions Close: 9am AEST, Monday 2 August 2021
- Abstract Authors Notified: 30 August 2021
BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Create a Log-in [user name and password]
- Complete your Profile by clicking on My Profile:
- Your full name and organisation, as the presenting author.
- Your biography
- Upload a Profile photograph of yourself, as the presenting author. These will be included in the Meeting APP.
SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Click on Submissions
- Enter the title for your abstract.
- If you wish to be considered for:
- a poster only, or
- a poster and oral presentation (Best of the Best presentations are by invitation only, and decided by the Executive Organising Committee, subject to available space in the Program).
- Confirm if your submission is an Encore Abstract.
- The name/s and organisation/s of any co-authors – to allow accurate indexing of all authors.
- The text of your Abstract - You can copy and paste the text into the text field. Note: word limit strictly no more than 350 words; Images and tables are not accepted.
TO SAVE YOUR SUBMISSION
- You can choose to ‘save and continue’ to return later, or
- You can submit your Abstract immediately by selecting ‘save and submit’
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the Secretariat on the 12 August 2021
- The working program will be posted to the website.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
- You will be required to produce a PDF of your poster, therefore consideration should be given as to the size of the fonts used, and the amount of information included on the Poster so that viewers may still read it.
- You will also be required to produce a 2 minute elevator pitch of your poster, as an audio/video MP4 file in Zoom.
- The notification of acceptances will include specific instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to submit an Abstract.
Should you need assistance at any stage, please do not hesitate to contact our Meeting Manager: Catalyst Event Solutions on email@example.com or 02 9419 4889.