Abstract Submissions Site 2019 meeting program
During the abstract submission process you will be asked:
- For your name, organisation, biography and photograph - this should be for the presenting author.
- For the name/s and organisation/s of any co-authors you wish to appear in the abstract book.
- If you wish to be considered for a poster only, or a poster and oral presentation (Best of the Best and Fast Forward presentations are by invitation only, and made by the Executive Organising Committee, subject to available space in the Program).
- For a title for your abstract.
- For the text of your abstract – which you will be able to copy and paste in – this should be strictly no more than 350 words.
- Images and tables will not be accepted.
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the secretariat shortly after the expiry of deadlines and the working program will be posted to the web site.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions but in the interim:
- Those preparing posters should note the maximum size allowed is 100cm wide by 120cm high (portrait). Velcro will be available to fix the poster to the boards.
- Computer data projection is the preferred presentation method for Fast Forward Presentations.
- In addition to a Poster, your abstract may be selected as an oral presentation in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
- You will be able to indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the submission process.
- For your Abstract to be accepted you must be a registered and fully paid delegate. However, you will be able to register and pay once you have been notified of your Abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician and have had significant involvement of the AGITG clinician.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the other criteria listed above.
Submissions close: 30th April 2019
Abstract Authors notified: 4th June 2019